Monday 2 January 2012

back on the style wagon

Ok not so much of a new Years' resolution, more of a need to do something for myself. Yes I have coffee and chocolate but that  gets me through the day. I am very interested in parenting issues as one would expect being a Mum to 5 beautiful children. However, being active on message boards and forums on these issues is enough for me. I needed to find something for a bit of fun just for me, and as I have been having more and more what you call wardrobe crises, this seemed the ideal answer!
What needs to be done? Get rid of everything I have not worn for ages, the jeans that fall off my now non existent hips ( I will blog about my quest for perfect jeans another time - its an arduous task), the totally unsexy boots which were an expensive gift from the almost ex that speak volumes about where we were headed, I need to have some sort of 'plan'.
I don't aspire to be the next Victoria Beckham, although she does get SOME things right style wise. I just want to feel comfortable with myself after a little bit too long hiding behind babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment